- Aids muscle recovery and promotes muscle breakdown
- BCAA is metabolised in the muscles to combat muscle breakdown to produce an anti-catabolic effect.
- increasing net gains and performance during a heavy performance training or mass gaining phase.
- Contains all three Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine)
- in the optimum 2: 1: 1 ratio. BCAA+ also contains added Vitamin B6 which is required by the body for amino acid metabolism in the muscles and hence contributes to the absorption of BCAAs.
- Promotes protein synthesis – to help repair and rebuild muscle resulting in muscle mass and growth with better micro-fibre recovery.